A large accounting firm is seeking to hire a Tax Senior.
The ideal candidate will be extremely professional and have a documented ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Overseeing and supervising staff on your team and ensuring projects are completed accurately.
- Submitting self-reviewed work which requires few changes.
- Developing relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Organizing project timelines based on priorities and dues dates.
- Management and delegation skills.
- Able to prioritize effectively.
- Technical skills.
- 4+ years experience in a public accounting firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and Accounting software.
Location: Borough Park
Salary + amazing benefits
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]