A Company that manufactures specialty items is seeking an Accounts Payable Team Lead to join their team.
The Accounts Payable Team lead will lead all AP (accounts payable) activities and provide support to the AP team.
- Reviewing and approving expense reports and invoices.
- Conducting monthly supplier/vendor account statement reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of the weekly report/analysis for review.
- Assisting Accounts Payable or Senior Accountants with any month-end or closing tasks applicable to the AP department.
- Leadership skills
- Great communication skills
- Highly organized
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a similar field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience in an automated environment. Preferably full cycle AP.
- Proficient in MS Excel. Candidate must be able to do VLOOKUPs, PIVOT tables, pre formatted tables, complex formulas, conditional formatting, troubleshoot errors, develop templates, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred.
Location: Bayonne, NJ
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]