A Specialty Manufacturer is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee the company’s operational activity and develop department-specific processes.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in operations and is seeking a growth-oriented role within the manufacturing industry.
- Working closely with the Purchasing Department to evaluate needs as the company grows.
- Working directly with the Warehouse & Logistics Managers to formulate strategy and implement effective processes and best practices.
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the company’s operational efficiency and reach pre-determined targets and goals.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities.
- Growth minded and proactive.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must have some operations experience and be willing to learn and grow within a new role.
- Must be able to commute to Lakewood, NJ as needed.
- EOS experience is a major advantage.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Ability to travel to Lakewood, NJ as needed is required
Salary: $120-175k based on experience and skill level
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]