An eCommerce Company is seeking a Chief of Staff to join their team.
The Chief of Staff will work directly under the COO and oversee various aspects and logistics of the COO’s daily workflow.
- Managing the COO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and planning travel.
- Interacting closely with employees, and identifying and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Assisting in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Improving current processes and coordinating organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and filter information
- Experience working in a similar role (personal assistant, executive assistant, office manager, or an operations role).
Location: Brooklyn, NY
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]