A Lifestyle and Fitness Brand is seeking to hire Product Development Specialists.
The candidates will be responsible for managing the entire product development process from idea, brand development, product marketing and product viability and growth.
- Sourcing products
- Building relationships with overseas vendors
- Monitoring product sales growth and market trends
- Having full product knowledge and using it to boost customer experience.
- Highly organized
- Creative and an out of the box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Compuetr skills (must be comfotable with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel)
- Atleast 1 year experience in e-commenrce, business development and Amazon product developemnt.
Location: Eatontown, NJ
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8hrs/day
Salary: Highly competetive
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]