A large Manufacturing Company is seeking an Industrial Engineer to join their team.
The position is suitable for a recent graduate or someone more experienced but they must be willing to get their hands dirty on the shop floor.
- Continuously optimize direct and indirect manufacturing labor and in-plant material flow through the use of industrial engineering methods including line balancing, time studies, as well as both in-plant and external material flow.
- Recommend improvements and/or modifications for the sequence of operations, equipment utilization, and related matters.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Industrial Engineering degree
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
Location: Newark, NJ
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]