A large Manufacturing company is seeking an ERP Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have a firm understanding of software design, user interaction, and user interface design and must possess working-knowledge in one or more Agile software development methodologies.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation of the ERP system, including requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, training, and deployment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including cross-functional teams, department heads, in-house and remote team members, and external vendors, to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Breaking down high-level epics into user stories that are clear, concise, and actionable and conducting backlog grooming sessions to ensure user stories are well-defined, properly sized, and ready for development.
- Lead and facilitate the following Agile ceremonies: Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Backlog Refinement, and Release and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Time management skills
- Able to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Problem-solving ability
- Firm understanding of software design, user interaction, and user interface design
- Professional working knowledge of one or more Agile methodologies
- Ability to take complex user requirements and distill them into granular tasks that can be both technical and non-technical staff
Location: Newark, NJ.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]