A Finance Company that manages large investment portfolios is seeking an experienced CFO.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a finance role in the Real Estate sector.
- Performing risk management by analyzing clients’ liabilities and investments.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance.
- Decide on investment strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- 5+ years experience in a senior finance role
- 5+ years experience within the Real Estate Sector
- In-depth knowledge of financial law and risk management practices
Location: Brooklyn, NY
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]