A Wholesale Company is seeking an experienced Government Bidder to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing accurate and timely bids for state, county, and city agencies.
- Develop detailed proposal letters or bid forms
- Draft scope letters, proposals, and vendor solicitations.
- Submitting RFIs for estimating questions by the deadline.
- Review all contract documents to become familiar with project requirements and obligations under the contract and apply to pricing (schedule, specifications, drawings, safety manual, etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Thoroughly understand the bidding process and all governing rules.
- 3+ years experience as a government bidder
Location: Brooklyn, NY |
Hours: Full-time |
Salary: $120-150k |
Jobno: Job#535 |
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]