A Manufacturing Company is seeking an analytical individual to join their team as an Inventory Analyst.
The successful candidate will be controlling day-to-day inventory operations, and implementing inventory control protocols.
- Ensuring all inventory adjustments are accurate
- Identifying and directing the reduction of discontinued/excess inventory
- Facilitating the creation and modification of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as required
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these findings with management
- Problem-solving ability
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical
- 2+ years of Inventory experience required
- Knowledge of MRP preferred
Location: Newark, NJ
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]