A Company with a large real estate portfolio is seeking an experienced Property & Real Estate Manager.
The ideal candidate is professional, assertive, and organized.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure, as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure.
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks smoothly and consistently.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Takes initiative and is able to prioritize
- Experience with both residential and commercial real estate.
- Experience with property management software.
Location: Monsey, NY
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]